There will be NO SMOKING allowed inside all of our cabins. Please inquire about pet(s) for permission and deposits during booking request.
Check In and Check Out
- Check in is from 1pm until 6pm.
- Check out time is 11am for off season and 10am during high seasons.
- High season periods include antique weeks, Spring blue bonnet blooming season, Easter weekend, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year.
- If you wish to check in earlier or later, please call us to make arrangements prior to arrival.
- Reservations are confirmed upon receipt of a deposit equal to no less than 1 day for off-season stays to 50% of the entire stay during high season periods.
- Balance for entire stay must be paid in full 1 week prior to arrival for off season stays or 1 full calendar month prior to arrival date for high season stays.
- Refund from cancellation after 1 week or 1 full calendar month for off season and high season, respectively, will depend on our ability to rebook the rooms(s). Cancellation fee is $25 per suite or $50 for larger cabin if refund is applicable.
- All rates are published on the availability calendar on each cabin property webpage. There is no additional charge up to the stated maximum occupancy.
- Rates do not include additional cleaning fee for single night stays or cleaning and repairs that go above the beyond normal stay (i.e. smoking, pet damages, and damage to properties).
- All rates include the safe and quiet enjoyment of the public amenities of Rocking Horse Retreat Farm (e.g. pond, pedal boats, swings, BBQ pit, etc.).
Children and Pets
- Children under 14 are allowed, provided there is parental or adult oversight at all times.
- Pet(s) are allowed on a case-by-case basis with permission. In addition, pet(s) should not be left unattended on the property at any time.
- Additional deposits for pets are required. Please inquire with us.
To inquire more about our properties, please call us at 281-797-4640 or e-mail email@example.com