Our signature log cabin is “The Place” to stay in the farm. We have installed a new tiled shower and completely updated the entire place with higher-end furniture for our guest enjoyment. Most of the downstairs is open space living area with high ceiling.
Our special guests can entertain their family and friends right here in an open living/dining area in 10+ people/group setting. The master loft is furnished with mission style furniture and Gump leather furniture, while the downstairs bedroom houses a queen size tall poster bed. After a good day outing, everyone can enjoy a heavenly rest in our signature log cabin.
- $225-$300* per night with 2-3 nights minimum for off seasons and high seasons, respectively (Please use Contact Us for single night requests)
- Sleeps 4, or up to 5 on the couch
- 1 king size in the loft and 1 queen-size beds downstairs, with 1 full bath with antique claw foot tub and separate shower
- 40 in plasma TV, direct TV, and internet
- High ceiling living room with all leather furniture
- Full kitchen with stove/oven, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, and large refrigerator
- Counter height granite dining table with leather chairs
*additional 6.75% state sales tax; accommodation rates higher during high demand seasons; single night add $75 cleaning fee
Main Log Cabin Availability:
Click “Next” on the calendar below to see the availability.
- Green color indicates available, and Red color not available.
- Note that some browsers (i.e. IE9) and some mobile devices may have trouble displaying the availability color.
- Price per day is displayed in the calendar. Note that Price may vary with high season demands or single day stays. Please contact us to inquire about longer stay discounts.